Vacancy - machining technologist
We specialize in the manufacture of precision mechanical parts for a variety of industry segments. For this we have access to a modern CNC machine park.
The craftsmanship and drive of our employees guarantee high quality of our products and together we ensure timely delivery to our customers.
We are a successful company looking for a full-time (38-hour p/w) employee.
Salary indication € 2,750 - € 3,500 p/m
Work includes CNC milling and turning complete parts from various materials. Mainly stainless steel, but also Inconel, Hastelloy and Super Duplexes.
In addition to love and enthusiasm for the craft, we expect the ability to perform the job independently in which you will program CNC, master fixture technology, select machining tools and oversee the proper productive machining process and quality management.
- Min MBO level 4 with several years of work experience as a CNC miller/turner.
- The willingness to go the extra mile.
- Experience with CNC controls including Heidenhain and Fanuc highly desirable.
- Be able to program from a CAM system (preferably Fusion 360).
- Knowledge of the latest machining techniques and excellent tool knowledge.
- Varied specialized work (no mass production).
- Great advancement opportunities and further training.
- Salary in accordance with knowledge and experience.
- Independent, varied position with a lot of freedom.
- Emoluments according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement for Metalworking.
Interested in this exciting position?
For inquiries, contact Jasper Kleinveld or write a cover letter with your CV to the (email) address below.
We do not work with recruiters to fill this vacancy